This was a busy one.
Last week was HELL at my job. Each day things got worse until I was so stressed my back was killing me and I was in tears almost every night. I am considering other options. Everything from not working at all to going back to school...I just don't know at this point. On the plus side though, I have a consultant coming in today to help us get some issues straightened out. If she is able to do so, maybe it will become tolerable...if not...we will just have to see.
This weekend was the Brady goat cookoff and I had a Glama-Chick Booth there. It was fun and we did well. So MUCH better than the mall gig. I may do another one this weekend! I found out that I for sure can not do it without Wes. He helped so much! It was very hot, dusty, and exhausting. Luckily we had all day Sunday to do laundry, put stuff up and get the house together. Today I spent the entire day in my pjs watching E! It was great.
We put Rachels room back together and brought all Wes's stuff home! :) It makes me a happy girl to know that all is as it should be once again.
I am posting some pix from the cook-0ff of Landry riding the mechanical bull and bu
ngee-ing.
Of course if you know me at ALL you know it wasn't a real bungee jump! Or a real bull! ha!
.jpg)
1 comment:
Looks like a fun weekend!
Post a Comment