I went to Body Pump this morning and made a supreme effort to do all the reps and to do them correctly. As with anything you can make it harder or easier according to how much effort you put forth. I will probably be very sore tomorrow. There was a teenageish boy in the class and I have to say I kicked his ass. He kept having to remove weights and stuff until he was doing a lot less then me. Also he couldn't do all the reps and I did every dang one of them. I was so proud. I bet that little dude was embarrassed to have his booty kicked by a thirt-I mean 29 year old woman.
I got a new laptop bag today. It is awesome. You can check them out at www.cindab.com This is a line I am considering for Glama-Chick and I totally love it. It is just so cute. I am just not sure that its not a little too expensive for my size business. Unfortunately I don't have tons of money to invest in inventory that won't move fast. Any opinions are certainly welcomed as I am still trying to make a decision. To me cute bags/purses are kind of a necessity but I am finding that other people aren't always of the same shopping opinions as me. Who knew?? Melissa actually had the audacity to suggest (and quite seriously) that I could just as easily and a lot more economically carry my stuff in a Wal-Mart bag. AS IF!!!!
For lunch Wes bought me a Quiznos flatbread salad. I got the Cobb version. http://quiznos.com/menu/salads.asp These salads are the best EVER. They are so good they almost make me lick the bowl. I am not kidding. Whoever you are you must try these salads. They have lots of meat and cheese and stuff which I refer to as "goody". They aren't the yucky salads that have tons of lettuce and an itty bitty bit of the good stuff. The bread is soft and yummy and garlicky, and the dressing is creamy and delicious. Also the chicken doesn't have little hidden pieces of chewy fat on them that always make me gag on other salads. After munching down on my little piece of salad heaven and licking the bowl (I only licked it a little) I fell into bed for an afternoon nap.
I made Wes and Landry watch March of the Penguins with me. Landry has refused to watch it for years and Wes kept nodding off in the beginning but I whined enough to make both of them pay attention until the cold and bitter end. I love the penguins. They are so cute and loving and I love when they kiss each other and carry their babies on their feet. I wish God could come up with an easier way for them to procreate. It doesn't seem fair hardly. In the end Wes and Landry both like the movie and now they are lovers of the penguins too.
Days off are good.
Thursday, July 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment