
I can't move my shoulders courtesy of Body Pump. I actually kind of like it when I am sore because I feel like I am getting something done. But shoulders?? I never ranked fat shoulders in the top ten parts of my body that most need help. Another thing I always notice is that when I do ab work I always end up the most sore around my sternum area. I guess this means I am doing it wrong cause who has a fat sternum??
I guess the whole shoulders thing is to make you look like Ahnold but really who wants to? Wes said he would get me some boobs. I have never really wanted boobs but lately there has been a shift in my thinking. The shift in my thinking is largely due to the shift in my boobs. They shifted from where they are supposed to be to somewhere down below.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment