Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Will Sell Shoes for Food

I am back at work after several days off and so I will try to get back to blogging.

This weekend was....interesting. Wes and I had a "moment" but we were able to work things out and all is fine.

Landry and I went to my Dad's and rode the jet ski. The water was brown. It was a lot of fun though. Landry was a little maniac on it. I let him "drive" while I rode behind him and all my good parenting skills went out the window as did his good listening skills. He became deaf to my instructions once he realized he could get the thing airborne and how funny it was to make me scream.

I am working my tail end off getting ready for tax free weekend at the mall. We are practically going to have to live there for three days and I am petrified. What am I afraid of....?

That we won't make money.
That we will be so tired it will be miserable.
That I will lose my ass. ( I guess that is kind of the same as we won't make money) but yeah, it worries me a lot.
That we will get robbed.
That people will write us hot checks.
That I will have all the wrong sizes of everything.
That we won't know what we are doing.
That we won't make money.
That a terrorist will bomb the mall and blow my shoes to smitthereens.

ok I'm not really THAT worried about terrorists but I am worried that we won't make money.

I have 58 pairs of shoes enroute and I have purchased a bunch of cute merchandising stuff etc. It will be very adorable I think. If you are anywhere within the vicinity of Sunset Mall in San Angelo TX on tax free weekend, please, please stop buy and help a sister sell some shoes.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

I LOVE MY SHOES - I WORE THEM THIS WEEKEND - LOVED THEM!! So if you need any testimonials - just have them call me! Good luck - you can do it!

Anonymous said...

Good luck this weekend!