

I haven't had much to blog about and I have been super busy at work and doing Glama-Chick....I am about to take at least three days off. Yippee.
I called my anonymous friend-who-is-dumping- me yesterday. I know I said I wouldn't but I couldn't help it. Anyway, I actually got a hold of her and hearing about what is going on in her life exhausted me and depressed me so completely I had to go to bed. It was 3:00 pm. Lets just say it involved a broken vehicle, getting fired, friends going to jail, and bounced rent checks. I just don't know what to do....I worry myself sick and I am helpless to do a thing. She used to read my blog every day but I feel quite sure that she doesn't read it anymore....in case you are wondering why I am talking about her so freely. But just in case you are reading this Miss P.S.J.M don't be mad just know that I love you and I care about what is going on.
Ok. Enough whining about that.
I think I am going to copy Shauna's idea and blog a little about my friends that still love me a little and try to think positive.
Sarah has a job interview today in Mertzon so pray, pray, pray that she will get it.
Today my in-laws nephews are coming to our house. I have to finish my work and get home and clean.
I am posting a picture of my gorgeous boyfriend that I took the other day when he was hard at work. I am so loving us living together. It is so nice to have someone to hug on everyday and it gives Landry a little break from being sugared to death by his Mom.
.jpg)
1 comment:
boyfriend....try your fiance!!!! Yeah- time off work, that's the best! Y'all can just veg out!
Post a Comment