Sunday, July 23, 2006

Sunday Eat a Thon


Things I ate today....

Migas and two pieces of sausage with refried beans
a peach
a bunch of grapes
a bananna
a bag of Haribo gummy bears
two bowls of oatmeal, one bananna, one blueberry
a bag of fiber strawberry snack bite thingys
a ham sandwich with some tortilla chips and some Pace medium Picante sauce

in between chowathons I took a couple of naps and watched An Unfinished Life, twice.

My only claim to having accomplished anything today was I did do two loads of laundry and made my kid a sandwich.

I am beyond lazy but I enjoyed it so much. Sundays are good.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

I really wish that I could eat like that! Actually I kind of did on Sunday too - what am I talking about! Sunday - I had 2 pieces of spinich alfredo pizza for breakfast, something for lunch that I cannot remember, about 10 eggrolls, 3 kabobs, some chips and queso and more for dinner! FUn!