I have a plumbing problem. It is not ME I swear, but it usually takes a few flushes to get whatever is in the potty to go down. It is really annoying.
Previous to Wes moving in with me I was able to maintain the illusion of being a Princess that only pooped rose petals.....but not anymore.
Last night he was supposed to be long asleep so I went to the potty, figuring I was safe from detection. I flushed round one. Knowing I would have to wait for the tank to refill so I could flush round 2, I started to brush my teeth.
The door opened behind me and thinking it was Landry who is well aware of our familial pooping issues I thought nothing of it. To my horror...it was WES. All bleary eyed he told me he couldn't sleep cause he had to pee. He looked down to aim his pee-er and said all incredulous. "There's poo in there".
Toothpaste came flying out of my mouth as I collapsed in giggles. Wes started laughing so hard he couldn't pee and made me leave the premises.
So, just one of the many adjustments and disclosures that come with moving in together is out of the way, I guess.
Monday, July 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment