Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Chicken with My Head Cut Off


Wow.

Work is getting busy while simultaneously Glama-Chick is taking off. I am running around like a chicken with my head cut off. Chicken, Chick...get it?? Ok lame.

I am posting a copy of my new logo. It is so cute. I had it designed by a web designer named Christine. I think she did a completely awesome job and it makes me smile everytime I see it.

Some small business observations:

It never fails whatever size you HAVE is different than what size you NEED.

Keeping Up with multiple checking accounts, credit cards, etc is a lot to manage!

Some people are downright cheap.

Well I am off to order some business cards and try to do my job a little too.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

I love the LOGO!! Love it!! And I really hope that the cheap comment was not intended for yours truly!
:)