
Landry's nickname is Smoothlikebutta because...well because he is just so cool.
Landry is good looking. And he has style. Lately he is into longsleeved button up shirts with the sleeves pushed up and long baggy frayed shorts. He also likes Polos. He has a new Nike watch that is his current prized possession.
He is smart. Landry can type the correct way and pretty fast. He is 10! He got commended on all of his TAKS tests. He is a great writer (see blog http://buttameup.blogspot.com/ ). He is also an aspiring artist and knows his way around a computer.
He is funny. Landry's antics often leave us in stitches. He is great at imitations and doing standup. His latest are ScarFace imitations, Beavis and Butthead, and the everpresent Napolean Dynamite.
He is athletic. Landry is 103 pounds of football machine. He pitches and catches in baseball and he tears up the court in basketball. Landry is also a PlayStation wizard beating most games he tries within a day. Another sport he excels in is couch surfing. Landry can do the potato like no other.
Landry loves his mom. He will plot revenge forever against anyone who hurts me. His favorite plan is to poo in a paper bag and set it on fire on someones front porch. Mind you I haven't actually let him do this, but he likes to think about it. He also comes up with scathing cutdowns for certain short people who have done me wrong. He still likes to snuggle with me and watch the food channel or MTV. He still kisses his Dad and I both. He still invites me to lunch at school.
God has blessed me so completely with the kid of my dreams. It is so unbelievable that I grew something so wonderful inside of me and that I have had a part in creating such greatness. Yeah, I am one proud Momma.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment