Once upon a time I had a friend. We grew apart and together several times throughout the years. About three years ago we were pretty much inseperable. She was the sister I never had. It sounds really dumb but she really filled a void in my life and she always understood me. We laughed and laughed.
Bad things started happening in her life and good things starting happening in mine. We started kind of going in different directions and having different lives. She got a lot of new friends and I got engaged and hung out with my family alot.
Now we hardly ever see each other. I worry about her so much. I think she feels like I judge her and so she avoids me. I really don't but I worry about her every day. I feel like she is being swept away like in quicksand.
I miss her.
Friday, July 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment