Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Random Ramblings

My two favorite boys went walking with me this morning...and again tonight. But we had to cut it short tonight cause Wes was getting a blister and I was about to have a heart attack trying to keep my child from riding his bike out into oncoming traffic. Trying to walk beside a kid on a bike is kind of like corraling a bunch of goats, with a lot more screaming involved.

We are about to be busier than a 3 legged man in a butt-kicking contest. (That is one of my dad's funny sayings. ha ha) School is about to start, we are going to do a Glama-Chick kiosk in the mall on tax free weekend, its almost my 29th birthday, then we will have the Brady Goat Cookoff and Miles Cotton Festival soon after. Wes and I are going to have to live at the mall for 3 days straight. Once when I was a little kid my mom and I saw these people at the mall in this contest to win a car. The object of the game was to keep both hands on the car at all times. The person that kept their hands on the car longest, without peeing their pants, passing out, or dying of malnutrition won the vehicle. It was weird. People were there with friends giving them water and stuff for days. The bathroom issue has always been an unresolved question in my mind. I think when we have a kiosk they will allow us to go to the potty now and then but I am still overwhelmed at the thought of spending from 7 am to 10 pm there.

It is about 9000 degrees here. It is ridiculously hot. I left my car parked in the sun the other day and when I got back in it the temperature reading was ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY DEGREES.

I saw my rear end view in the mirror at Dillards today and it was extremely upsetting to me.

I wonder what I should ask for for my birthday?? I am thinking a Tiffany's bean necklace. I have wanted one ever since I read the Shopaholic books. Surely I want something else. I am thinking for my 40th birthday I may want some new boobs. I would also like some eyelash and hair extensions and liposuction on my thighs. Holy smokes. I am turning into my mother. She said it would happen and it is.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

I am getting boobs..have a consultation on August 7th...how do you like that?