Monday, June 12, 2006

Much Miscellaneous

Last week we found out that Wes has Lyme Disease. You get it from a tick bite. I was so glad to find out because he has been so sick and we just could not figure it out. The funny thing was that I suggested to the Doctor that she should test for that and I turned out to be right. How SMART am I??

Wes and I are also starting up a small business. We are going to do shows, like local craft shows and cookoffs and stuff like that. So far I have located about 5 product lines that I would like to carry and we've been approved for several already. I am really excited and he is too. Amazing! He actually likes hanging out with me and doing things I am interested in. We are going to have a lot of fun I know and hopefully make a little "sweet mula". The name of the business is Glama-Chick. I am in the process of getting a logo designed, opening a new bank account for it and that kind of thing. Scary, but exciting.

I think I am going to join the health club today. Sarah and I are just not consistent with our workouts and in my advanced age I need more. I have been researching and they have all kinds of neat sounding classes, and indoor jogging track, and even an indoor pool where I can take Landry swimming. We are going to check it out after work today.

Also several friends of mine and I are working on a book. It sounds kind of silly, I know. I am afraid to believe anything will ever come of it but if it did....it would be so awesome. I am undecided if I should post any of my chapters on the blog, but it may be something I will do in the future.

This weekend we just took it easy. Got house clean, mowed lawn, did laundry and went to church. It was nice and relaxing. Landry has basketball camp this whole week so I have a dilemma for getting him back home once he is done. He is not too enthused about hanging out in my office for 5 hours.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Ok - I have a product for you - have you seen my paintings - like the one in Mackenzie's room (princess themed)...I think that they would sell like hotcakes- I will make some - mail them to you and you can sell them for me! :0) Let me know if you are interested!

29again said...

that sounds interesting. email me and we can work out the details. larae.fulton@netxv.net