Friday, May 26, 2006

Honor Roll Boy


Today is the last day of school. I went to Landry's awards ceremony and he got an award for AB Honor roll for the whole year. I got to watch the kindergarten graduation which is always fun. I can't believe my baby is going into 5th grade. He will have only one more year on the elementary campus and then he will be up here with me. I was remembering the time I cried so hard at kindergarten registration that I had to go outside. And the first day...and at graduation. I cried a lot that year. Landry is just my most precious blessing. I love him so much it hurts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And when our children have children of their own, they will finally understand the love we have for them.

Shauna said...

I am so glad I am not the only big baby around here! That is great that Landry made the honor roll! Accomplishment for you too, mom!