Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Bad Bad Bad Hair


Last week I bought some new shampoo. You know by now I was hoping it would change my life. And it did...for the worse. My hair has looked terrible ever since. Luckily it was cheapo Suave so I won't feel bad about sending it to the basket. For those of you that don't know I have a laundry basket full of hair product culls. Most of these are High End Products that for whatever reason or another did not work for me. Occasionally I clean it out and give it to my friends. Mostly I just stick it in the closet and don't look at it because it makes me feel guilty that I spent all that money and have a laundry basket full of products that don't work.

Anyway, I have a hair appointment on Thursday and I am almost to the point of shaving it all and starting over.

I said ALMOST, but not quite.

This morning I was vetching about my bad hair to Paige and she said to send her a picture. I sent her this one and she screamed. ha ha ha ha

I TOLD you it was bad. I think I have aged a little too lately don't you think? Maybe its just stress from the end of school.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute. I am super picky on shampoo too! it is worth the few extra bucks to look a few bucks better! *shauna

Anonymous said...

Don't try Tide. I did that once. Bad idea.