Friday, May 26, 2006

New Do!


I got a new DO! I really needed a change and went to a new stylist (always scary). I went a lot darker and we cut a few bangs. The underside is REALLY dark. It is kind of cool.

If you don't like it, keep it to yourself. ha ha

Also it must be notes that my wonderful fiancee' PAID for new do and didn't even blink (much) when it was $97 instead of the $65 I told him it would be. LOVE HIM!!

3 comments:

Shauna said...

I love the new hair! You will find that I change my hair all the freakin time! It is fun to mix it up a little! Oh - and way to go on finding a sugar-daddy!

Shauna said...

I was just thinking how funny it is that Landry looks so much like Wes...hmmmm.......

robin said...

Like the new hair! It looks wonderful!!!