scratched and sore afterwards. Even Wes took a few turns which was very funny. Rachel couldn't quite figure out how to land on her tummy so her Daddy had to give her a push. I abstained from the slip-n-sliding. I know my limits and knew that my spinal cord would break in two.
Tuesday, May 30, 2006
Slip -N- Slide
Here is a cute picture of Landry after slip-n-sliding in the front yard. His tummy was so
scratched and sore afterwards. Even Wes took a few turns which was very funny. Rachel couldn't quite figure out how to land on her tummy so her Daddy had to give her a push. I abstained from the slip-n-sliding. I know my limits and knew that my spinal cord would break in two.
scratched and sore afterwards. Even Wes took a few turns which was very funny. Rachel couldn't quite figure out how to land on her tummy so her Daddy had to give her a push. I abstained from the slip-n-sliding. I know my limits and knew that my spinal cord would break in two.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
So cute!!
And yes - you have to pay for the online but it is only about $15 a month! I think that I have already lost some weight - I feel skinny today.
Post a Comment