Well I recovered a bit from my stress-a-thon yesterday. Landry read FOUR books at school and was able to reach his 125% AR goal by the skin of his teeth. yippee yay. His baseball practice was cancelled which we found out ONLY after driving all over town to possible practice sites looking for his team.
We have a busy, busy, weekend planned. Tonight Landry has a game at 8:00. Tomorrow beginning at 7 am we are having a garage sale. Nothing is priced or ready but we already placed the ad so I guess we will have it anyway. I have to leave the garage sale and go to Sarah's college graduation at 10:00. Then she is having a reception at Johnny Corrinos. My Dad and Susan are coming that afternoon and to watch Landry's OTHER game on Saturday at 5. Oh, I forgot to mention that my friend Teresa is dropping off her son to stay with us all weekend. Hmmm wonder if I'm forgetting anything.
I just read the most interesting term in an online slang dictionary:
epizootics of the blowhole noun 1. a metaphorical disease where one speaks at length about something one knows nothing about. 2. running off at the mouth without a clue. 3. Mike Dismore
It did say that I SWEAR!!
Friday, May 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment