We had a great weekend.
Saturday was a marathon day. We had a garage sale. Landry had All-Stars Baseball tryouts, I attended my friend Sarah's graduation reception, Landry had a game at 3:00 and another at 5:00. My dad and step mom were here. It was 102 degrees the wind was blowing at hurricane force and the sand was blowing too. We literally fell into bed Saturday night.
I had a happy mother's day. Paul took Landry and his friend Ethan paintballing and they had so much fun. I just kind of hung out napping and doing laundry. That was all fine with me because I was tired.
Today I had a Dr. Appt. at 10:30. I had to wait for over an hour. I had to pay a $35 deductible. They scheduled me for a sonogram on Wednesday that is going to cost me $350. I am also having a bone density test scheduled that will cost Lord-knows-what. I am definately SICK over the cost of all this stuff. Did I mention that my insurance costs me $106 per month. What exactly is that for I am wondering?? Say a little prayer for me if you get a chance. This is some scary stuff.
After a weeks break I was back to running at 5 am. I was really sucking wind. Thats what I get for taking a weeks break I guess.
Well, Its time to go. I had a short day today due to all the dr. stuff and it cut my blogging time short.
Monday, May 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment