Funny how one day I'm brimming with creativity and then the next...nothing.
My mom got Smeegle to sign the papers so she is on the way to having a normal life again...I can hope.
Wes got me to water my lawn all night, a first for me. Why? I just picture money going out of my sprinkler and soaking into the ground...but he has convinced me that yes, it is necessary.
I only walked for 15 minutes this morning and am doing the diet shake thing again today. ICK. They are just so unsatisfying. I know you are probably supposed to sip them and make them last but I SLURP them down in 3 gulps and then feel I got nothing. My brother said this is evidence of an addictive personality. He says...when you eat a carton of ice cream never seeing the need to get a bowl...addictive personality. Suck down a pack of smokes in an hour...addictive personality. Chugalug your diet meal replacement drink...addictive personality. I guess he has a point there. Good thing I never tried any drugs I guess.
Wednesday, April 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
You are supposed to eat ice cream out of a bowl? Who knew???
Post a Comment