Tuesday, April 18, 2006

NO FUMAR FOR PAVOR AGENTY WARTER HOLL!!


That means no smoking in Spanish...ok, I know its POR FAVOR...but its a private joke. I just wanted to say that I haven't smoked in so many days that I have lost count!!

And just look at this funny picture. The skeleton on the left appears to be eating a grilled cheese sandwich but upon closer inspection he is really eating a handfull-of- cigarettes (yummy)...on even CLOSER inspection....I dunno, maybe he is blowing a cigarette harmonica...and he is surrounded by cotton balls. At least thats what it looks like to me. Either, way. Good pix. I found it funny which means probably no one else will cause I have a weird sense of humor. What are those words scrawled across it?...looks like "agenty warter holl". Makes perfect sense to me....anyone know what that means? Anyone?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am super proud of you! Way to go Sister!