Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Ten Things I Love About John Wesley Russell























1. He's a big softie

2. He gives good hugs

3. He thinks of how he can make my life easier each day

4. He always smells good

5. He listens to crazy music that makes me laugh

6. He is very trainable

7. He can say "I'm sorry"

8. He is silly and affectionate

9. He has a really cute daughter :)

10. He always follows through. I can depend on him always.


p.s. there is this game we used to play in elementary and jr. high where you take the letters in your name and the letters in your significant other's name and see how many of those same letters are in the words true love...to determine a percentage of how great your true love actually is. IT IS VERY SCIENTIFIC. No scoffing, please. Anyway, I added up ours today, just for fun.This is how it came out:

T=2, R=2, U=2, E=5 L=4, O=2, V=0, E=5 You add those up starting on the love side which equals 11, carry your one to the true side, and I came up with 121% true love!!!! Can't get much better than that....holy smokes. We better call up the preacher and print some invitations y'all....we are going to the marrying place!!

*artwork
Artist: LaRae Fulton
Medium: Microsoft Paint
Title: Stick Wes and Stick LaRae

3 comments:

Shauna said...

I love that he is trainable - that is probably one of my husband's best attributes...or maybe it is one of mine that I am such a good trainer! hmmmmm....

Anonymous said...

Now hold on just a minute - one thing I learned FINALLY is that you don't have to marry every person you sleep with! j/k

29again said...

you don't??? omg. If I'd have known that it would've saved me a lot of trouble.