
I went to HEB last night and had a large time putting stuff in my basket and then put it all back because Wes would kill me. Here is a list. Yes, I know I have a problem...but I PUT THEM BACK so don't judge me too harshly. Its not like I smoke crack or have a body in my trunk.
One bottle of OPI nail polish in OPI POR FAVOR $7.00
One Venus Razor in the cutest shade of PURPLE $7.00
One Shower Gel by Bob Mackie in La La Ma Cherie $8.95
Two Prestige Eyeshadows $5.95 each
One Max Factor Mascara (best in the world ) $6.95
One Max Factor Natural Makeup Sponge $3.00 (it was so cute and straight from the OCEAN)
and I didn't even GO down the haircare aisle which is my absolute favorite. Ok, so I lie like a dog....I might've went down it for just a teeny tiny minute just to see if there was any wonderful new product that might change my life....but I didn't get anything. I DIDN'T!!!
Holy Cow that adds up to $44.80!! Look how much money I SAVED by putting all that stuff back!!! Wow, I am THRIFTY!!
A trip to the grocery store and I only bought groceries!! I am definitely on the road to financial reform.
.jpg)
2 comments:
Nothing like saving money! Just like buying clothes on sale - look how much you save!
I think you deserve to treat yourself for being such a thrifty shopper!
Post a Comment