
Well yesterday I had to take a personal day. It started on Monday night when my mom called me HYSTERICAL. I'm not sure I worded that right. SHE didn't call ME "hysterical", she called me on the phone and SHE was hysterical.
Apparently the so called "man" she used to be married to stole her dogs. I might've mentioned earlier how much my mom loves her dogs. Of course he knew this and decided it was the best way to hurt her. He proceeded to psychologically torture her by sending her pictures of her dogs with blindfolds on, and telling her all kinds of lies about where they were and sending her on wild goose chases....I hate him. Ok so the dogs didn't really have blindfolds on...but the dude is definately nuts. Fatal Attraction Boil-The-Bunnies NUTS!
At the present time one dog has been located (at the pound)...the other is still unaccounted for. Poor, poor, Mom. Some people can just be soooo unbelievably evil. I'm sure that some kind of special torture chamber in hell will be reserved for someone so mean and heartless.
Then the Digger Diarrhea Saga continues. After getting NO SLEEP Monday night....I got up and kept "smelling poop" Tuesday morning. I finally found it. ON. THE. COUCH.
Poor Digger is so sick she just can't help it. It was truly the foulest, most disgusting thing I have ever had to clean. It was flat horrible. If I could afford another one I would've thrown the couch away. I felt like I had to disinfect my whole house so I pretty much did that. I also went on a shopping odyssey looking for a new bathroom rug. I went everywhere! I just couldn't find what I wanted. It was totally ridiculous. I finally found one that was ok and just settled for it because I was dying of heat stroke....I had worn sweat pants and a jacket and it got extremely hot but I couldn't take the jacket off cause I didn't' wear a bra. I don't know why. I thought it would be a 5 minute trip. Find a rug. Buy a rug.....simple. I kept thinking....just one more place and I will find it....and twenty freaking places later I was hot and pissed and frustrated and rugless. Then I couldn't find my drivers license when I went to write my check. I had a non-working debit card, a library card, a target card and several miscellaneous things all with my name on them but they had to have my picture. All I could find was Landry's Kid Safety ID card. I was like "LOOK! THIS IS MY KID...HE LOOKS LIKE ME EXCEPT HE'S A KID AND A BOY...BUT WE HAVE THE SAME ADDRESS AND THE SAME LAST NAME...ITS ALL ON THE CHECK ANYWAY DO I LOOK LIKE A THIEF??, SHEESH, LADY WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME???" I mean, I had an easier time buying beer in the 8th grade! I was about to lose it on the lady when she suddenly decided that Landry's I.D. would do. ha ha ha I think she was secretly afraid of me.
I found my drivers license 5 minutes later when I got in the car and took the time to take a breath, naturally.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment