Thursday, March 30, 2006

blah

Well its Thursday and I didn't get up in time to exercise. That sucks cause I will have to make time for it tonight. I was just soooo sleepy. Landry went fishing with Wes last night and caught a fish! He was pretty excited. It was about 2 pounds I think.

My mom's exhusband is continuing to torture her. He apparently placed some kind of ad selling her dog and put her email on it for people to reply to. WHAT THE HELL IS THAT? I just don't understand. HE knows HE cheated. HE knows inside himself who is at fault. I wonder how can he look at himself in the mirror and continue to delude himself. I can honestly say at my maddest time, at my lowest point, I have never stooped to meaness or revenge. And for him to maintain this illogical anger for so long....that he continues to think up new levels of meanness....it is just beyond me. Thank God, it is beyond me. I would never want to be so eaten alive with hatred and evil. I really do think he has slipped over the line where people define sanity.

On a happier note...I get to have lunch with my sweet sweet boyfriend today. Last night I walked around the mall looking and didn't buy ONE THING. However I did find some new perfume to-die-for and may go back and get that if I can scrape together the funds. I do like smelling good you know.

No comments: