
You know it is Monday....
My alarm went off at 4:45 am. I stumbled to the bathroom and was sitting on the potty, barely conscious, trying to motivate myself to get my shoes on and go walking. I heard Digger jump down from the bed, her little claws scritch- scratching on the wood floor. (Unusual for her to be up this early, I thought...) She came into the bathroom, not six inches from where I was sitting, captive.... and proceeded to have diarrhea all over my bathroom rug oblivious to me screaming NO, NO, No... no.......nooooooooo!!!!!
Poor Digger! She had this look on her face like "I'm Sorry, Please don't beat me"...of course I didn't. She must have some kind of bad stomach ache. BAD, BAD, REALLY REALLY BAD! One nice bathroom rug shot to hell. It was dees-gust-ing!! I didn't even attempt to clean the nasty thing. Dry heaving all the way, I tossed it in the trash.
We had a great weekend. Landry had his first baseball game and he rocked. He pitched wonderfully and hit his furthest hit EVER on his first time at bat. I think he scored 3 or 4 times in all. I was about to bust from being so proud of him.
The rest of the weekend we just kind of hung out and spent time together. Rachel was here and she got to play with Libby. Landry and Wes tossed the ball around in the yard. Yesterday evening Wes took the kids fishing while I went to the grocery store. It was just a nice relaxing weekend together.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment