Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Landry Wrote a Story About ME!!



The following is a story Landry wrote about his dear old Mom. He asked me not to put it on his website because his Dad might be jealous. ha ha. How cute is that. As always, it is word for word and nothing has been changed, corrected or added. How about that second sentence that says I am "kind of smart"....ha ha ha ha


Mom
By: Landry Fulton


One of my favorite people is my mom. She is humorous, kind of smart, and very loving. We do things like shoot the basketball, make cookies, and go to the movies. Sometimes instead of going to the movies we just watch them at home. Our favorite movie is "Office Space."
One time Mom and I were playing basketball and I was way ahead and she had only scored once. When I got the ball she turned into a weird, basketball playing, machine. She ran over to me and stole the ball. Very surprised, I starting guarding her. "AGGGHHH", Mom screamed. She bumped me away from her and ran and scored. Bump and score, bump and score, that’s all she did until she won.
All of those things are why she is one of my favorite people. The main reason she is my favorite is that she loves me.

No comments: