Only one more day until Spring Break.
I attempted to make the Ocean Waves stuff last night and succeeded mostly in making a mess and making myself in a bad mood. I had to run all over town looking for ingredients and then it just didn't turn out quite right. It made my hair look kind of dull and weird. SIGH.
I got a call (finally) last night from Western Little League who seem to have no idea who Landry is, and how we were able to sign up over the internet. I have a confirmation number and they had no trouble taking the $70 out of my account so I was a little perturbed. They are "working" on straightening the whole mess out and putting him on a team. They better get to it before I sic my boyfriend on them. ha ha
Sarah has a stomach virus so we haven't walked in two days. I just took it as an opportunity to sleep in. I attempted to exercise last night but the phone kept ringing - I finally gave up.
Robin said on her blog that there about 5 Christoval students that are pregnant. HOLY CRAP. I shudder to think of these kids raising kids. They just don't have a clue.
I am so excited that Ken and Mom are going to be here and we are going to get Rachel on Sunday afternoon too!! Yay Spring Break!!
Thursday, March 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment