
Truly, the level of lameness of what you are about to hear is unrivaled.
I just had the unfortunate experience of meeting with two guys selling PrePaid Legal. In my humble opinion, PrePaid Legal is a cult that recruits all the unemployable sadsacks of the world and brainwashes them into thinking they will actually make money. I could be wrong....but I don't think so.
Anyway, these guys come in wanting to see my boss so of course I have to run interference and act like I care. Michelle, who is TONY's secretary tells them he is "in a meeting" and they walk right past his office where he is fully visible sucking down Ramen noodles at his desk and playing Tetris. Anyway. PrePaid-Legal-Guy number one is at least 700 pounds and wearing a SOLID WHITE tie that is like 4 feet long. I mean, it looks like a giant bandage. PrePaid-Legal-Guy number two is pale and pasty and sporting a nose so crooked I'm sure it renders the act of breathing impossible. Ok and here is the kicker....I endure the droning spiel about how Pre-Paid legal can change my life and the lives of all our employees and then they depart (leaving their respective "business" cards on my desk). I briefly glance at the cards while tossing them toward the wastebasket and I catch the names on them. *Joe "Dreamkeeper" Blow and John "Life Changer" Doe.
*OK, Obviously the JOE BLOW and JOHN DOE have been changed but I shit-you-not about the "Dreamkeeper" and "Life Changer" parts. They actually hand these out to professional educators with a straight face??!!!
wwwwwwhhhhooooohooooooo....we laughed so hard.
ok...then this guy comes in (we fired his dementiatic wife recently) and called my boss a "sawed off little Runt"......
some days life is just so priceless!!
.jpg)
1 comment:
You forgot to mention the fact tha guy #1 also had on a vest! When they left they got into the gangsterest looking car I have seen in a long time.....did you hear that....Yes I said CAR....I'm not sure how 700lb man even fit!
Post a Comment