
Counting today....3 days till spring break and I can't wait. I'm worse than the kids. I have Spring Fever. Sarah called at 4:50 am and was sick so we didn't walk. Of course I rolled gratefully over and went back to sleep instead of doing some form of exercise on my own. I could NOT get up.
Both Wes and I are feeling kind of yuck. Sore throat, achy, fun stuff like that. I have been feeling sort of dizzy like my ears are stopped up.
I have been continuing my quest for Ocean Waves (hairproduct I can not live without)....it has definitely been discontinued. People are selling bottles on eBay for like $15 per bottle. I'm not even going to bother trying to hoard it and get some. Sooner or later it will go away completely and I will be in the same spot so I may as well go on trying to live without it. I am going to attempt to make my own tonight. If I could only find out what cyclopentiasiloxane isododecane is and where you can get some. In an interesting side note the company apparently just came out with a product that was supposed to be similar but it was pulled from store shelves and recalled due to containing microbial organisms. (??!!?!?!) It didn't even MAKE it here to my knowledge. I would gladly risk the microbial organisms!
Ok...I know I said I wasn't going to go nuts trying to order some but in the last five minutes I may have changed my mind. My hair looks fuzzy like a giant q-tip. It was the greatest product EVER!! It was my MOJO! The smell, the texture, the pretty little bottle. I am in mourning.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment