Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Hugely Bloated



I inexplicably gained 8 pounds....yesterday. I have had to pee about every half hour today so I can't wait to get home and weigh again. Maybe the problem is resolving itself. I want chocolate so bad. I have been having M&M's almost every day. NO more.

Wes is a bad, bad, bad influence on me because he thinks I'm beautiful and perfect. I like that of course. Just hope he doesn't figure out otherwise. He thinks I'm cute with ice cream dripping down my chin.

I had a small meltdown on him last night. I could have sworn he was being a jackass but he swears that he wasn't so I dunno. I guess just miscommunication. Lets see....8 pounds...M&M cravings....meltdown....WHAAAAAT????? It can't be ME! ha

As soon as I get off work I am going straight to bed. I am soooo tired. I got up at 5 and walked for thirty minutes so my work for the day is done. Everyone is going to have to fend for themselves tonight. I think I am coming down with a bad bloaty cold or something.

Wes is going to be out of town almost all weekend. :( He has to WORK??!! Just kidding. I'm so glad he does that. hee hee. I am spoiled to seeing him all the time.

Landry has his first baseball game on Saturday. He did so good at practice last night. I had planned on leaving but he was just ON FIRE. I couldn't leave. I had to stay and watch my baby. I think he is going to get to pitch for sure!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and Robin are both gaining weight - hmmmmmm.

29again said...

Don't even think it Linda, (whoever you are)...I'm popping those pills like they are candy....ha ha