Well last week I lost my debit card. I cancelled it. I had another debit card so I didn't think it would be a big deal. TWICE since then I have tried to use the debit card that isn't lost and it wouldn't work. I called the bank today and they cancelled BOTH my debit cards. They said there is "nothing they can do." GRRRRRR. I won't get a new card till the end of the month. LOVELY.
Also I have a great and wonderful idea to make money and I can't do it because I don't have a storefront. I NEED A STORE. I would be so good at having a store. DOUBLE GRRRRRR.
I woke up this morning with a bad sore throat. I didn't even exercise. My alarm went off at 5:00 but I stayed in bed till 6:45. hee hee I very nearly called in sick but Michelle called in sick so that was that. So now I'm running back and forth to her desk to answer the phone because for some reason I can't pick up her line from my phone. TRIPLE GRRRRR.
Landry has baseball practice tonight. It is cold and the wind is blowing like hell again. I don't get this weather. It is supposed to be Spring isn't it? I already put up all my winter shoes so I am freezing my toes off in Birkis today. QUADRUPLE GRRRRRR.
Also, no one bought my ring. My cousin is getting married but already BOUGHT a ring. (no where near as pretty as mine I might add). My dad mentioned that he might buy it but my step mom apparently thinks her fingers are too arthritic for the ring. AS IF! I don't care how arthritic I get BRING ON THE DIAMONDS. Sheesh. Diamonds could ONLY makes something look better right??? A little Bling on your swollen joints couldn't hurt, now could it???
QUINTUPLE GRRRRR!!! (is quintuple a word?)
Tuesday, March 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment