
I recently got an email saying that you should describe the person that sent it to you in ONE WORD and send it back to them. Of course I sent it out again. My curiosity got the best of me. Although my BOYFRIEND did not respond, my friends-who-are-girls and my mom did, and even one boy that shall remain nameless. I bet his answer would surprise you. Yep, it was PURE. ha ha. Anyway, these are the words they came up with: Fun, beautiful, chic, sincere, wholesome, pure, amazing, Blonde. I am relatively certain that Blonde had less to do with my haircolor than my IQ. As for wholesome and pure, those make me proud. There was a time in my life when I felt like I was neither and I'm glad that is over now and I present such a glowing image!! Beautiful and Chic....well maybe on a good day...a day when I had lots of primping time. I definitely don't roll out of bed looking beautiful and chic. I think my natural state could be described more accurately as puffy and disheveled. Fun. Yep I will go for that. I laugh at myself a lot. I am nothing but a goof in disguise. Amazing...well that comes from my mom and she is probably a little bit biased but I'll take it. Sincere. I like that one too. I am definitely a what you see is what you get kind of person. I am not a phony or a gameplayer. I don't even GET that stuff. Who has time for trying to be something you are not when it is hard enough to figure out who you are. Damn that was eloquent.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment