
I want to start the blog with an apology to Wes and Melissa. Wes didn't get the email asking him to describe me in one word and Melissa's contribution, "unique", was left out. I'M SORRY!
We had a nice and restful weekend. Friday night Wes and I fell asleep on the couch while the kids played. Saturday, Landry had two games and had Ethan over....after the games Wes and I fell asleep and took a long nap. We are some party animals!! Sunday Wes did some goat stuff while I got my nails and toes done. Then we went to eat at Bonsai Garden.
Speaking of eating, Wes and I have a little wager. We are going to see who can lose the most weight in 30 days time. Of course, being the bloated hormonal, middle aged woman that I am...I know that Wes can skip lunch once and lose 50 lbs and I will be lucky to starve all month and lose 3. What the heck. Even if I lose the bet I hope my sweet, loving, skinny, sexy, funny, hot boyfriend will not make him pay me the $100. He'll have to loan it to me first! ha.
This morning I was up at 4:45 in 20 degree weather walking with Sarah. We only walked for about 20 minutes but it was actually kind of fun. I miss Sarah. I looked pretty silly wearing two pairs of pants, two shirts, a jacket and a tobaggan. We can't get it done in the evenings so we are going to try mornings for awhile and see if we have better results. Hopefully it will warm up soon.
Tuesday, Wes and I have a kid-free evening planned and this weekend we are off to Fredricksburg to celebrate his birthday and Valentines Day. I absolutely CAN'T WAIT! I do feel very guilty for having to miss Landry's game but Wes has been so patient with us never having any time alone I think he deserves a break. We both do.
.jpg)
1 comment:
you have more will power than I EVER will if you got up at 4:45! WOW!
Post a Comment