
Just look at this super wonderful cross bracelet that Wes got me in Fredricksburg. I love it!!! AND it was HIS birthday. LOVE HIM even more!
We had so much fun. We braved the sub-zero arctic weather and icy roads and just relaxed and shopped a little bit and ATE!! It was good snuggling weather too!
We made it home in time to see Landry and Rachel and go to eat with the whole fam-damily. It was fun. Rachel told me she had a really "dood dream" where she made a heart that said "Rachel loves Landry" and Landry made a heart that said "I love Rachel" and they "dave them to each other". HOW SWEET IS THAT??? Even Mr. Smooth-Like-Butta cracked a little smile when he heard that one!!
I was up late sweeping my floors because those darn dust bunnies were tormenting me and wouldn't let me sleep. Am I the only one that hears Dust Bunnies whispering in the night?? Those little critters drive me nuts. I found a whole nest of 'em under my bed.
Up again at 4:45am to walk with Sarah. Yikes it was cold. The minute I stepped out on the porch I realized that I had locked myself outside with no keys. I had to ring the doorbell numerous times to wake Landry although Digger got right up and commenced to waking the neighbors.
Oh...and I got my car back!! YAY! We found out the hard way that VW beetles have a cold weather flaw. The defroster sucks!! It just defrosts this little tiny area right in the middle of the windshield in a heart shape!! Wes was sliding futher and further down in the seat trying to see out!! ha I told him that was because Beetles were meant to be driven with the sunroof open by the beach not in the icy sludge!! Isn't there ice though, in Germany??? Hmmm will have to check on that one.
Great Weekend. Very Happy. In Love. Landry has baseball tryouts tonight. Must do Payroll.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment