
As the day proceeds I am getting more and more sore in my "Powerhouse". Doesn't that sound dumb. Kind of vulgar even. According to my Pilates tape a "Powerhouse" is your core muscle group - abdomen, lower back, hips and buttocks - Yep, that pretty much sums it up!
My Powerhouse is something akin to a bowlful of jelly. It shakes when I laugh. You get the picture. Everytime it shakes...it hurts. Oh, and I can't do this move demonstrated in the picture either! I'm sure its only a matter of time.
There was this girl doing the tape that had the best body I have ever seen in my entire life. She was probably about 6ft 4 and just as lithe and long and fat freebulous as you can be. I'm sure it is entirely due to her Pilates workout and not attributed at all to good genes.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment