I am lacking in inspiration today....so I stole an idea from my friend Robin's blog. Robin and her friends have been sending the following questions around and blogging about them.
Here goes....
IF YOU COULD COMPETE IN ONE WINTER OLYMPIC EVENT WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Figure skating. Think of the Buns of Steel it would give you.
DO YOU TEE TEE IN THE SHOWER?
yes, occasionally
WHAT ARE YOU PROUDEST OF?
Being a good mom. Owning two houses. Being out of debt. Don't get me wrong. I am broke, and live paycheck to paycheck...but all the bills are paid and I have no debt.
WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT?
Raising a good kid.
WHAT IS YOUR BEST PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTIC?
I have good hair and perfect feet. In jeans I have a pretty decent butt. Out of jeans...you don't want to see it.
SICKEST I'VE EVER BEEN: I had walking pnumonia last year. I was sick forever. Didn't go to the Dr. of course that costs too much and I was WILLING it away.
BEST DECISION: leaving Paul, he a decent guy and everything but I just couldn't live the life he lives. If we were together I would have three jobs and be up to my eyeballs in hot checks. I have left a whole lot of WORSE guys than Paul but those were a given. There was no real decision making on those. But when you have a kid with someone there is a little more involved in the decision making process.
MOST SURPRISED: two words. Kerry Grant.
FELT SADDEST: I was around 20 and this stupid guy broke up with me. It wasn't really the breakup...it was what preceded the break up in the years prior that got me. That was just the last straw. I literally laid on the carpet in my living room for like two days. I was too depressed to move. I thought I would die but I didn't. So eventually I got up and went back to living.
HARDEST THING: Telling Landry where babies REALLY come from, truthfully.
MOST SCARED: When Landry was a baby I had some anxiety problems. I was scared of everything for about a year. I was convinced he was going to die.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment