Friday, February 24, 2006

How To Post a Comment if You are Not a Member: Need FEEDBACK!


I got this VERY USEFUL INFO off my friend Robin's blog. I would love to get MORE comments as I hardly get any except from Robin. If you want to post a comment and don't have or don't want a blog account. Here's how you do it. At the bottom of each post it tells you the # of comments made for that post. Click on it. On the next page on the right hand side you can type in your comments. If you don't have a login, underneath the comment box choose the button 'Other' then just type in your name. Then click 'publish your comment'. That's it, it's that easy!

come on guys...I've been baring my soul....gimme some feedback. oh and to explain the picture....I couldn't find a picture for "FEEDBACK" so I chose "FEED BAG". Need some Feed Bag....Get it?????

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

LaRae

No comments: