Thursday, January 26, 2006

Jeremiah Was a Bullfrog.....


Good Morning. Late to work again. I just can't wake up on time no matter how much I try! I have been attempting to sleep in my own bed...I have found that a twin bunk bed containing myself, my 10 year old, my dog, two stuffed animals and various pillows is just too crowded!! No one would believe that I haven't had a good night's sleep in 10 years. TEN YEARS!! No one ever told me that having a baby would rock my world so much. HE is pretty-much fine with sleeping in his own bed...but me...I am the problem. He is just so sweet and snuggly. And I keep thinking, what if, what if, this is the LAST time he wants me to sleep with him :( So my compromise for now is lying down with him until my body goes into a spasm and then going to my own bed. It is working out pretty well. (Wes if you are reading then you will know that I am at least making an effort. ) Yes, hopefully someday I will be a wife and will sleep with my husband. That would be a novel idea. ha

I woke up this morning with LARRY FARR eyes. (That's my dad)....He has squinting little puffy eyes and in the last year or so I have been waking up and glancing in the mirror and startling my self! "YIKES!! DAD, What are YOU doing here??" But no... its NOT my dad...alas it is only my WRETCHED OLD SELF staring back at me in the mirror. How did THAT happen? I don't drink a quart of whiskey every night. Why, why, why?????? I read about this new "miracle eyecream" that is supposed to help called Hylexin. It is $100! YEP, ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS. I think that means I can't have it. I am destined to be puffy forever.

Last night we had the MOST fun. I cooked lasagna and it was so good. I actually CAN cook. Amazing what you can do when you don't have some REDNECK ordering you to do it everynight...and then telling you it wasn't QUITE like his moms. Then, we put on the Forrest Gump Soundtrack and Landry and I danced around to Three Dog Night "Joy to the World" while Wes rolled his eyes at us. It gave me a happy memory of my mom dancing around the living room and doing cheerleading moves with that same song playing. Come to think of it I was about the same age as Landry. Coolness. Also my sweet sugar-cheeks covertly stuck an (early) Valentine card in my purse when I wasn't looking. How SWEET is that? LOVE, LOVE, LOVE him!!!

I got Landry some Cinna-Minis for breakfast. "Cinna-minis, cinna-minis, cinna-minis" I like that word it makes me happy. It is NOT possible to say cinna-minnis without smiling. Go ahead and try. :)

I have to be productive and do W2s before a lynchmob comes after me.

Happy Thursday.

No comments: