
Well today is the day we have all been waiting for. Payday. Except, in my case, I already have every penny spent on nothing but bills. Thank God for Wes. He is helping me with essential things and I am trying hard to not take advantage. This is the first day of my new BLOG and I thought I might just use it as a journal-type thing. A tool for introspection and stuff like that. I am holding out hope that 2006 will be the best year ever and that some things will get straightened out that have been messed up for the last 29+ years. Things like....Relationships, money...those could use a little work. Also my body could use a little TLC. I have not exercised in 6 months. First I was on the divorce diet, which made me nice and skinny temporarily....but then I thoroughly enjoyed gaining it all back. Also there is the small matter of the smoking....having a bit more trouble than anticipated quitting that little vice. Other than that I am actually quite happy and managing to juggle all my balls safely in the air (for now). New Year, New House, New Boyfriend. Did I mention he is a really cute and wonderful boyfriend?? Anyway. I don't have much news and I doubt it will be too exciting to anyone but me but what the heck.....I hope I'll look back in a year and enjoy reading over my daily life experiences...Talk to myself later! LaRae
.jpg)
1 comment:
I am so glad you are doing this! It's such good therapy! This year will be GREAT for y'all! You are off to a fresh start! :)
Post a Comment