
Landry loves his Digger. She has been part of our family since he was four years old. That means Digger is almost 9. Even though he is Mr. Cool Teenager he likes to sleep with her or just lay around watching movies with her. It makes my heart go thump when I see them all snuggled up.
We are running around like chickens with no heads getting Landry back and forth to school. I am glad we made the decision to move him (he is really happy) but on the other hand it is a real pain in the butt. Football practice starts at 7:00 am meaning we have to leave the house a little before 6:30. He rides the bus home in the afternoon but we had to hire a college girl to bring him from the bus-stop home. ARGH. Panic attack. I told her she must "look both ways" today when crossing the highway and she laughed. I really don't see what is funny about that!
On Friday night we went to the football game and it was really fun. I MISSED the small town-ness. Sitting with your friends, waving to other people who you KNOW. People remarking how big your kid has grown, because THEY KNOW WHO THE HELL HE IS AND WHAT HE HAS LOOKED LIKE SINCE KINDERGARTEN. Yep, I like it!!
Next week I have to go to to a very large city very far away for work. I am a little scared. Wes is out buying me a GPS. I sure hope it works. I had an option to fly but since I hate flying and have to be medicated to do so and since I have to be all alone, I thought it wouldn't be best for me to be sleeping in the airport with no one to watch out for me. So I am driving a bazillion hours. I have to stay a week, (hate that), I will miss my family like CRAZY and I worst of all I will have to miss Landry's first game. (VERY SAD ABOUT THIS.)
.jpg)
3 comments:
Did you actually comment on my blog this past weekend? Its amazing - you are still alive. And kickin!
So you decided to drive after all, you silly girl! You could have taken your drugs and been fine on the plane its only an hour plane ride! I hope things go well and be sure and keep me posted on your new job!
new job? you have a new job?
Post a Comment