

Landry started 7th grade back at Christoval!! He was really excited to be back. I was a little bit shocked because all of the high school and junior high kids were sitting in the gym and I thought it was just the junior high!! I already forgot how small it was!. Landry is wearing "FULTON" jeans from the Buckle. When we saw the name we had to get them of course. There is a little label inside that says "Fulton" how cool is that? I am pretty sure they named them after Landry's coolness.
Rachel started 3rd Grade yesterday. She was "so excited she couldn't talk" according to her dad. Rachel loves everything about school and she is always ready to go back. ( So funny and different from Mr. Grumpy Pants Landry)
I am proud of my kiddos. They are different as night and day. Landry is too cool, he is confident and sarcastic and a natural at anything he does. He has a real "tude" but in a good way.
Rachel is little miss sunshine. She is happy playing with a stick and a rock all day. She is always skipping (and tripping :)) around and dancing and singing.
I hope they have a great year. It never gets easier taking them back to school. Yesterday I saw some little kindergartners going in and I had a little stab remembering the day I had to go cry in the parking lot at kindergarten registration.
.jpg)
2 comments:
Ok - are you having to fight off the girls with that boy! My gosh!
They better keep their skanky paws of my baby. I'm just sayin....
Post a Comment