We just got back from my Dad's 60th birthday party in Abilene. I am still chuckling inside from all the fun we had. Suffice it to say that this side of my family is one of the craziest, hard drinking, bunch of misfits you have ever come across. In comparison I am pretty boring and tame but I kind of let loose a little this weekend. I ended up with my head in the toilet at 2 am but it was fun. My cousin and brother are the funniest two guys in the whole world and we definately made some memories. I will try to post some more pix later but this one is my favorite. Also I have to give a shout out to my longsuffering husband for holding my hair back and letting me act like a fool for one night. Love Him!!!
Sunday, March 16, 2008
If You Can't Beat 'Em...Join 'Em
We just got back from my Dad's 60th birthday party in Abilene. I am still chuckling inside from all the fun we had. Suffice it to say that this side of my family is one of the craziest, hard drinking, bunch of misfits you have ever come across. In comparison I am pretty boring and tame but I kind of let loose a little this weekend. I ended up with my head in the toilet at 2 am but it was fun. My cousin and brother are the funniest two guys in the whole world and we definately made some memories. I will try to post some more pix later but this one is my favorite. Also I have to give a shout out to my longsuffering husband for holding my hair back and letting me act like a fool for one night. Love Him!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
3 comments:
I'm glad you had fun! That toilet thing - I hate that.
hey dude--
60th --wow! sounds like you guys had a great time. love the pic.
mom and dad went to see willie, also. they had a great timie!
happy spring break--wooohoooo!!!
bev.
love a night that ends with your face in the potty.
Post a Comment