If you'd have asked me early in the week I would have told you this job was not going to work out. HOWEVER, I finally started getting trained and I had a great two days!! I learned a lot and I felt like I was actually contributing. Also I got my first full paycheck and I am oh so happy about that!!
I had a great Valentines day. I got flowers at work from not one but two handsome men. My husband and son! So sweet. I also got a great necklace from Wes and the kids. It is silver and it is a mom with two children in her arms. Hard to explain but very neat! I love it.
It is about a hundred degrees below zero outside and we are snuggled in bed with the dogs. I am glad its weekend time, we are going to veg and rest up!!
This post is boring so I am sprucing it up with a pix of Paige's new baby, Ryan.
.jpg)
4 comments:
Is Paige's baby healthy?
yes perfectly healthy. 7 lbs. 10 fingers 10 toes. Everyone is doing fine.
I'm so glad u love your job!!!!!
oh - he is so cute!!! So precious - I love babies. But I dont want anymore - ever!!!!
Post a Comment