Sunday, February 17, 2008

Wes's Birthday


Wes's birthday is next week. We celebrated this weekend with a date. We went to eat and then hit the mall cause he had a couple of gift cards to spend. He then bought me two pairs of shoes. (see what a good husband I have!) I was wearing the cutest outfit from the Carriage but you can't really see it in the pix. Today I am making him (his favorite) carrot cake. I am seriously thankful for this man. I can't even tell you. He is my best friend. I am really glad he was born!!

Oh, in case Mom is reading - (Mom made Wes promise to not buy anyone else something with his giftcards)...let me clarify. He bought HIMSELF some jeans, a cool belt, and some Dr. Martens with his gift cards. He bought the shoes for ME with our checking account. I didn't steal his giftcards. ha.

No comments: