ok there is something you definately don't know about me. I have a half-sister. She is 23. We don't really talk about it much but my dad was married to this (horrible) woman and it ended well, horribly. We stayed in contact for awhile but she was really little. My dad even tried for custody briefly and when that didn't happen she kind of just disappeared from our lives. I was in high school at the time. If he would have gotten custody I don't know what he thought he was going to do because my Dad wasn't exactly father of the year. I guess I was going to take care of her. Can you imagine how that would have turned out? Or I dunno maybe my grandmother would have done it...or maybe he would have been different, but that I doubt. (sorry, I love my dad but that is the gospel truth). Anyway, long story short...I haven't seen or talked to her since she was like 6 or something. She was actually a flower girl in my wedding to Landry's dad but my mom had to remind me of this because I have no memory of it. I was pretty stressed at the time. So...I don't know why but I was thinking about it the other day and I thought I bet she has a myspace account.
I looked today and she does. I found it. I sent her a message but I don't know if she will respond because I am pretty sure she hates us. I know her mother does so I have always just assumed the hatred was transferred over to her. Anyway, she is very pretty and looks NOTHING like either of us. Very weird thing to have a half sister walking around in the world who you know nothing about. I would post a picture but that is probably illegal or something.
Friday, January 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
5 comments:
I cannot imagine that it is illegal! I want to see her...bad! :) Funny huh. That really is weird that you have a half sister. It is kind of cool too.
where was i. . .? i know i am oblivious to a lot, but this one has me stumped. . . i was at the wedding-hell, i was in the wedding. whoa, alzheimer's. . .
bev.
its courtney you retard. (I say retard with love!! ) Remember Pam?? ugh I shudder.
duh! omg--i totally forgot about her. wow, 23? damn. oh yeah, i remember pam and her leather skin. i, of course, remember the other two siblings. . . does she still have your dad's last name??
whoa. . .bev.
yes she does.
Post a Comment