Saturday, January 12, 2008

Successful Saturday

Rundown of today's events:

Body Pump - about 35 people were squished in the class apparently Sat. morning is a popular time

Vacuumed up a yard full of grass out of my house

Pedicure - chose cute pink color I never would have picked but saw it on my friend first and copied!

Got nails done - sheer torture because the guy was ssssllllooooowwww but he is good! :)

tan - got to use the Matrix bed which is quick and not as hot Yay.

Rented Movie - couldn't find a good one on first trip around store. Chose one on second round and should have cut my losses and forgotten about it. It was weird and creepy we couldn't finish it.

Ate Dinner - Wes made me stuffed jalapenos and shrimp, corn on cob, and mashed potatos! Good Husband!

Bath - used yummy chocolate amber body wash


As you can see I am somewhat boring and also a bit spoiled sounding if you go by this blog. It was a good relaxing day.

Rachel just brought me a note that says "I love you Mamy Rae." (Smile)

4 comments:

Shauna said...

I want to get spoiled like that for a day! I am definitely going to start tanning again when we are not broke anymore!! That will be a great great day! i miss my sunshine therapy.

robin said...

one day I will be a ble to do that again....with an absentee husband and a 16 month old...none of those things happen! sounds like a great day!

Anonymous said...

who was you doctor of death?

bev.

Anonymous said...

so i did not proofread my question . . .

bev.