

In the movie "Office Space" the main character can't stand it when a lady in his office says "looks like someone has a case of the Mondays"....
I have a case of the Mondays and it is only Sunday night. I have to go meet with my doctor tomorrow. He wants to speak with us now that he knows I have filed a complaint against him. I feel like I have to go to the principals office only worse. I am scared.
I need some friends. I haven't heard from Paige in 6 days. It never fails to hurt my feelings and that proves that I am even a bigger loser than I would like to admit because it has been like this for YEARS and it still hurts my feelings. I miss my friend. LAME.
I actually wonder why I even like her. We have zero in common. The relationship is totally one-sided. I don't respect her really or at least not her decisions. I have actually had several of my other friends say they couldn't see why we are even friends. I have issues I am telling you. I spend half my life running around trying to save this chick who gives zero in return and then I do it all over again the next time she needs help. Someone please call Dr. Phil or something I am the one who needs an intervention. I don't get it and I can't explain it and it makes me feel pathetic. She is really funny though. See... that is all I can come up with. Totally pathetic.
Anyway, we had a nice relaxing weekend. I didn't even put on makeup. Wes did a lot of stuff around the house that needed doing and I got all the laundry done.
Oh. and a little survey here. I have noticed several times that Vietnamese people seem to have superhuman hearing. Has anyone ever noticed this besides me? I was talking to my mom and I mentioned it to her and she said she noticed the same thing! When I am getting my nails done the person doing them usually wears a mask over their nose and mouth. They never look up and stare straight at my nails and are able to carry on a conversation with someone in the back of the salon making no eye contact and murmuring in Vietnamese under their mask. It is usually so quiet that I am never quite sure if they are talking to me or not and they are six inches from me but the person across the room can hear them just fine! ITS A PHENOMENON. Random I know but was just wondering if anyone else noticed this.
Oh. and we went to watch Landry's friend in the stock show this weekend. There was a lady there that I swear had to be Joe Dirts sister. If she wasn't his sister she used him for inspiration when picking her hairstyle. I wanted to take a picture so bad.
Wes and Landry have been making fun of me because I saw what was apparently a sheep and scratched him on the nose and said "hey little goatie"...for some reason they found that hilarious. I posted a picture of each and you can easily see that it was a mistake anyone could make.
.jpg)
1 comment:
I hoped you kicked some ass in the doctor's office - I can't wait to hear the story. As far as Paige goes, you are a much better friend than she is. There is nothing wrong with being a good friend.
Post a Comment