Wednesday, December 19, 2007

A Small Prayer

There is a job that I want. i want it so bad that it makes my stomach hurt. It will be probably several weeks until I find out if I get it but please pray a small prayer that I will. It would be SO GOOD for our family!!

Only a few more days until school is out for Christmas and I am getting excited. I can't wait to have my boy home for 2 whole weeks and Wes is taking some time off too. It is going to be so much fun!

Today is Paige's birthday! Happy Birthday sweet sister. You are loved.

I have to go and fill out an online application for the job of my dreams!

3 comments:

Shauna said...

I kind of want details on this job...it sounds so exciting and I have no idea what it is! :)

robin said...

I agree....details please :)

Kelly | Fabulous K said...

I hope you get it girl...but we need some details...NOW!