Friday, December 21, 2007

Can't Tell Ya Cause Then I'd Have To Kill Ya


Ok I'm sorry but I can't reveal any details about dream job just yet. Don't be disappointed...it is not a dream job like you may be thinking. It isn't glamorous or anything like that. I just think it would be perfect for ME. I don't want to jinx it so you will find out when I do.....

School is out today. Yayyyyy! Two weeks off with no homework to grade, no morning grumpies and no baby to keep! I love him dearly but a break will be nice! I went to the grocery store (most hated chore) tonight and finished most of the laundry so the weekend should be pretty good. Wes and I are even planning a date for tomorrow night. I hope there is something at the movie that I really want to see. I have been so cooped up lately I don't have any idea what is showing.

I am posting an adorable pix of Rachel dressed as an elf for her Christmas program. So cute. I was mad because at the last minute they took her speaking part away because she supposedly wasn't LOUD enough. Isn't that mean! Anyways, she was a very cute elf and her had fell off at least 4 times during the program so that was a funny little memory.

The next picture is of Wes wearing the crocheted "beanie" hat that one of his employees made for him. Is that not the funniest thing you have ever seen?! She was totally serious about it too so of course he wore it proudly. It is actually kind of cool and looked cute on me but it is not very manly. In fact I nearly fell in the floor laughing when I saw it.

The last pix is obviously Landry and I beside our (little) tree. We have a Christmas tradition.....every year since he was born we got our picture taken with Santa at the mall. I put all the pictures in chronological order in a little album and every year we look and are amazed at how much he has grown up and how I haven't changed a bit and don't look a day older than the day I had him. HA! Anyway, last year he didn't really want to do it and time got away from us and we didn't get it done. I was SO SO SAD. Being the wonderful and thoughful child that he is - this year he was willing to sacrifice his middle school dignity and go take the picture with me. However we went to the mall and there was a very long line full of parents with screaming children in strollers. Neither of us wanted to do that so we decided to revise the tradition and just start taking a pix by the tree. This is our 2007 version. It really meant a lot to me that Landry was still willing to do the Santa picture even though we decided not to do it after all. He is a sweet boy and he loves his mama. Makes me proud.

ok I am having a lot of trouble getting blogger to download my pix lately. Maybe cause my new camera has a bazillion pixels. Instead i guess you can go to my web gallery and look at the pictures. http://gallery.mac.com/laraerussell/100278

1 comment:

Shauna said...

OK - your links ARE working. Not sure if you got it fixed or what. But they are working - so dont worry! I love that picture of Rachel - she is so precious!