Saturday, November 17, 2007

Too Early


My boys went deer hunting this morning which means the alarm went off at 3:30 am which also means I am still awake and it is about to be 6:00. UGH.

I was very strong this week. Twice a day I put E in his playpen and went in my room and read until he screamed himself out and went to sleep. I hope it gets easier cause it took him a really long time and I felt terrible.

My sweet boy is out of school for a week and he is so excited. His birthday is also this week! 12 years old!!!! I swear that I am the luckiest mom in the world to have him. He wrote me a "Thankgiving Letter" this week that brought "drippies" to my eyes.

I have two appointments for pictures today and one for tomorrow. I am so excited. I love, love, love taking pictures.

I have to tell you a funny and (horrifying) story about yesterday. We were leaving to go to school. I have Landry in the front, his friend Tristan in the back, along with E in his car seat. We got a half a block from school and Landry forgot his jacket and his kleenex and he has been sick so this was a big deal. I hung a U-ie and I swear I was not driving crazy -it was a very tame U-ie and the car seat just rolled over like nothing was holding it at all!!! It was all strapped in right and everything! You should have seen the look on Tristan and E's face! Then while Tristan was trying to sit E upright he projectile vomited all over poor Tristan. Now you have to realize this is a junior high boy so he freaked out a little. We all ended up laughing hysterically but it was a little scary with the car seat. I think it was sitting a little on the edge of the seat kind of off balance and although the seat belt was attached correctly, I guess it wasnt tight or something. Good Grief!! Lesson learned....pull on seat belt to make sure it locks and carry wipees at all times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad big E is okay, that was scarey! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.